Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Long overdue blog post....our December

December has been a busy month, but a good one at that! Ava experienced her first time seeing Santa, her first Christmas (will make another post for that), and lots of fun with family and friends.

Here are some pictures from the past month. Oh and I almost forgot....she is 11 months old and way too close to turning one! (There will be a separate post with her 11 month photos and up to date stats)

We had professional pictures taken in November. Here is one of them I was able to download off of facebook. 

Ava helping me clean out the cabinets.....more like dumping the flour all over the floor and then climbing into the cabinet. 

Loves Gymboree

Playing the drums with Asher and "Books and Cookies"

Loves the big girl bath!

Our Christmas card. <3 Most of you have already seen it since I actually sent them out and on time!! Wohoo....I was very proud of myself. But on the other hand I did not order nearly enough, so if you didn't get one just know that it is because of that and next year I will know to order enough for all of our friends and family.

So our trip to see santa didn't go that great. At first she was ok with it, but as soon as I tried to put her on his lap she lost it and then you can see the only pic we did get I was holding her as she clung to me with a death grip!




Picking out our tree. No this is not the one we got, but thought this was a pretty one to take pictures in front of. :) I am so glad we decided to go with a small tree this year because Ava was very scared of it. I tried to get her to help put an ornament on and again she leaped into my lap and clung onto me. Maybe next year??



She is ok right now because she is distracted by a present, but as you see below when I tried to get her to help decorate she flipped. 


Not happy. 


Every Friday when I get home from work I take Ava to the open gym time at Gymboree. I love watching her climb around and interact with the other babies. I feel like its a nice "end of the week" activity for Ava and I. With basketball season being in full swing right now Steve has had games on Friday nights which means it's just Ava and I. A few weeks ago Grandma and Grampy Scifres joined us for some Gymboree fun and Grampy took some wonderful pictures of Ava.









No comments:

Post a Comment